When you order from The Light Up Store, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Light Up Store reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
Acceptance of Terms
Before you use the Services, we require that you read and accept these Terms of Service. If you visit, shop or otherwise participate in the Services on the Site, you accept these Terms of Service. If you choose not to accept these Terms of Service, you may not access or otherwise use the Site or Services. If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com In addition, when using particular thelightupstore.com owned or operated services, you shall be subject to any posted policies, guidelines or rules applicable to such services. All such policies, guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service.
- You must be of legal age to use our site.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by The Light Up Store to complete your order.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
Login ID, Password and Security
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website.
The Light Up Store reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Your access to The Light Up Store may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
License for Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet ‘search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein without any intimation or any further notice.
Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold harmless The Light Up Store, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby undertake to release thelightupstore.com (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise .
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state’s conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Chennai (Tamil Nadu, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.